2024 TTD Seva Lucky DIP Tickets online Registration, Results and Timings 2024. TTD Seva Lucky DIP Results 2024 Check. Tirupati Tirumala Seva Lucky DIP Book Online Tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in
TTD Seva Lucky Dip
The Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam Board offers TTD electronic tickets for the Arjitha Seva. Devotees can book their Seva tickets in advance through the official TTD portal to avoid the last-minute rush. The board is not biased but offers tickets at random to every pilgrim wishing to attend various Sevas attached to Arjitha.
Devotees booking Arjitha Seva have the opportunity to see Lord Shri Venkateswara Swamy’s inner sanctuary. The online platform is open to all devotees, availing multiple temple services from daily Poojas, Sevas, rituals, and annual festivals. Interested pilgrims can check temple timings online and book their favorite tickets.
Srivari Arjitha tickets were released three months ago, giving devotees ample time to make bookings. Through the portal, pilgrims will avail of Tirumala Suprabatha Darshanam, Thomala Seva, Archana, Astadalam, and Nijapada Darshanam online tickets. Devotees can get TTD Seva Lucky dip tickets from December 12th from 10 am to December 14th at 10 am.
TTD Lucky DIP Seva List 2024
Electronic TTD Lucky Dip random allotment tickets
|No of Tickets
|Seva Performing Days
|Ticket Price (Per Head)
|Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday
|Tuesday , Wednesday, Thursday
|Astadala Pada Padmaradhanamu
TTD Lucky DIP Online Registration 2024 Process
Step by step for Tirupati TTD Seva Lucky Dip Online process
- Visit the TTD website portal using the link “https://online.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in/home/dashboard“
- Open the homepage to access upcoming events and temple timings.
- Check on the registration date, as they open for a few days.
- Press the registration button to access the registration form.
- Enter the required information and create login credentials.
- The TTD Seva page will show; choose the Arjitha dates selection option.
- Click the “select all” tab to update the dates and timings.
- Next, enter the following details:
- Applicant’s name
- Email ID registered mobile number
- Aadhaar number
- A devotee has a chance to register only two Arjitha users.
- Enter Seva’s name and preferred date.
- The system will send the details to the TTD Board for verification and approval.
TTD Lucky Dip Results 2024 Check Process
Step by step to check the Tirumala seva selection list for Lucky Dip online
After the registration window closes, the management reviews the entries and selects random candidates. The final list is released in PDF file, and qualified pilgrims get an SMS and email. The user must pay within 24 hours of getting the SMS/ email.
- Visit the Tirupati Balaji website portal.
- In the right side of homepage select “Latest Updates” option
- Open the homepage and enter your UIDAI enrolment number, mobile number, or Aadhaar number.
- The page will display the list on the screen.
- The user can download the list for reference.
- TTD Board has provided dates this year, and Sevas pilgrims can choose their preferred dates and pay via the TTD portal.
Devotees Have Three ways to get Arjitha Seva Tickets:
- Through Tirupati Balaji TTD online portal.
- Advance booking
- Current booking.
The board doesn’t provide offline tickets due to a high number of devotees. All applicants must visit the official portal to pay and book their preferred Seva. Suppose the pilgrim desires to send money by demand draft; they should use postal services and address it to the Executive officer, TTD Tirupati, within 90 days. The user should provide three dates in case their preferred date is unavailable. After date confirmation, the devotee will get the Seva ticket within 15 days. One must provide the correct address and contact details. The board will refund/return the demand draft within a few days if no Seva ticket is available.
Note: The above mentioned seva ticket booking through DD has been discontinued
For more devotional information visit this link https://www.vedantavidyarthisangha.org/
- TTD Full Form?
Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanam (TTD)